Accenture Recruitment 2023 (Work From Home) for Various security associate posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (12-07-2023). Further information about the Accenture recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below. read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Security Associates|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Work from home|
|Qualifications||All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)|
|Official website||Click here|
Accenture Hiring Job Responsibilities
• Follow up and coordinate with Asset Stewards on ISMS and Data Privacy Control Documentation and Implementation. Review and validate evidence against specific controls, such as Access Control Review, Data Privacy Controls, and Data Retention etc.
• Perform Review of Assets. Regularly review assets to ensure the appropriate updating of ISMS and Data Privacy controls. Verify that controls are implemented effectively and in accordance with established procedures.
Conduct monthly reviews of access controls for assets. Ensure proper access management practices are followed, and any discrepancies or issues are identified and addressed.
• Conduct Annual Asset Refresh Activity by conducting monthly reviews. Collaborate with stakeholders to update asset information and verify the accuracy of ISMS and Data Privacy controls.
• Coordinate with Stakeholders for Closure of Risk Treatment Actions. Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timely closure of risk treatment actions identified during risk assessments.
• Follow up on action plans, Improvement plans and provide necessary support to facilitate their completion.
• Contribute to the quarterly IS Leads Audit Program. Validate the overall governance of the audit program and ensure its effective implementation.
• Coordinate with Asset Stewards for ISMS Changes Rolled out by the Global ISMS Team. Act as a liaison between the Global ISMS team and Asset Stewards. Communicate ISMS changes to Asset Stewards and assist in incorporating these changes into the Archer tool for each asset.
• Address Actions Raised by the Global ISMS Team. Manage actions raised by the Global ISMS Team, which may include QA reviews or changes/initiatives to enhance overall security posture. Ensure timely closure of these actions by coordinating with the location team and relevant stakeholders.
Accenture Hiring Experience & Skills
Required Experience & Skills:
• Self-motivated and proactive, takes ownership of areas of responsibility
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on building the quality into work products
• Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong cultural sensitivity to interact successfully with multi-country stakeholders.
Accenture Hiring Desired Skills:
• Knowledge of and experience with information security controls and/or risk assessment processes
• Flair for data analytics & Auditing fundamentals
Capability: Security & Risk
Accenture Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|