Post Name Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate
Salary INR 8 LPA
Batch 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023Job
Location Pune India
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree/Masters’s Degrees
Official website Click here
- You will be part of team responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions
- The Cloud Technical Track is responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions. Members of the Cloud Technical Track combine strong PTC product knowledge and Public Cloud expertise and security standards to meet or exceed customer expectations
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of professionals across the globe.
Day to Day activities.
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
- 0 – 1 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and Cloud Providers.
Must have skills
- Command line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
Good Communication Skills; Verbal and Written