Akasa Air Recruitment 2024: Cabin Crew and Flight Dispatch officers for its various positions. To be eligible and apply for it, graduation is a must. The recruitment will be made via Shortlisting/ Assessment test, online or face-to-face interview. You need to apply for this post online mode before the last date. The detailed Cabin Crew and Flight Dispatch Officer, eligibility criteria, and requirements are given below. Read all the details.
Payroll State Maharashtra
Payroll Location Mumbai
Seating State Karnataka
Seating Location Bengaluru
Akasa Air Recruitment Job Description
Join India’s youngest and greenest airline!
We welcome you to be a part of a culture that places extraordinary emphasis on inclusion, genuineness, and mutual respect.
Looking for candidates who can smile from their heart, care with warmth, passionate about good service and great customer experience.
For Akasa Air You will be the differentiator because It’s Your Sky!
Akasa Air Recruitment Key Responsibilities:
· Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
· Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
· Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
· Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
· Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated, Customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
· Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, un-accompanied minors, mothers with infants / children.
· Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
· Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
· Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
· Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
· Maintain a high level of self-discipline at all times when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security and comfort.
· Responsible for checking, safeguarding and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabin, lavatories and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
· Responsible to report all issues / discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
· Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
· Complete all pre-flight and post flight duties.
· Recommend changes with regards to service delivery / design / enhancement of service / product, reducing wastage based on customer / crew feedback. Take pride in improving processes and bringing in cost reduction / efficiency.
· Practice effective CRM to ensure coordination with the cockpit crew and other related departments (Airport Services, catering, security). Go beyond the call of duty in assisting colleagues.
Akasa Air Recruitment Requirements
· Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
· Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
· For Experienced Cabin Crew age limit to apply is 35 years.
· Minimum Height – 155 cms for Female and 167.5 cms for Male (and weight in proportion).
· Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
· Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
· BMI range for female 18 – 23 and for male 18 – 25.
· No visible tattoos/marks.
Akasa Air Recruitment Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Travel (The self + six nominated family members will be eligible for unlimited space available travel while the employee remains employed with Akasa)
- Transport facility
- Layover allowance
- Dead head allowance
|Also check out this open jobs
Akasa Air Recruitment Important Links
|Click Here to Fill Application Form Online for Cabin Crew
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. If someone asks you for money or asks for money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family and group. So that they can also get this information