Amazon Hiring Associate Quality Services . Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Associate Quality Services
|Work From home
About the Amazon Quality Services Team:
The QS team provides manual testing for various products and services across the Amazon ecosystem. Our team empower Amazon to be the most customer centric company by providing rapid, reliable and high quality manual testing services and solutions.
Amazon Hiring Job Description:
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Amazon Hiring Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable
- Impacts the quality of assigned components and features.
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
Amazon Hiring Basic Qualifications:
Education Qualification: BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
Work Experience: Little or no previous experience necessary.
Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Demonstrated problem solving analytical skills and testing acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
|Click Here To apply
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL