Amazon is Hiring for the Business Analyst position at the Bangalore location. Interested candidates can follow below and apply for this job position.
|Position||Business Analyst, WW Price Perception|
|Salary||8.5 LPA (up to)|
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support the analytical and business needs of our customers.
- Diving deep to fully understand the ETL pipelines, report architecture, and metric definitions, Debugging report issues and unblocking workflows.
- Engage with leadership and diversified stakeholder groups to understand their analytical needs and recommend Business intelligence solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Standardize data and report consumption across all customer groups. Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Work with data engineering, Machine learning, and software development teams to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
Experience with SQL or ETL
Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in business intelligence, analytics, statistics, data engineering, data science, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, ETL management, data modeling, and working with “Big Data”
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools
- Experience with statistical modeling and analyzing large data sets
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Extensive experience in a BIE/BA role with a technology company.
- Experience working in very large data warehouse environments
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc) · Experience with statistical modmodeling/machine darning.
How to apply for this Position?
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.