Amazon is hiring Content Writer, Alexa Data Services (ADS). Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the mentioned details carefully.
|Post Name||content Writer, Alexa Data Services|
|Batch||2019 2022 2023 2024|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
Amazon hiring job responsibilities
• 12 months contractual role (FTC)
• Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
• Some examples of work types you might work on:
o Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
o Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
o Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
o Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
o Thoroughly check the content with quality and accuracy based on policy guidelines.
o Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
o Recommend generic patterns and findings to improve the content guidelines.
o Use authoritative sources/external websites to validate catalog data when needed.
o Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
o Maintaining the high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
o Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
o Act as SMEs for processes on the floor and work with project teams to test new SOP’s for new workflow quality management tasks.
A Day in the Life
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labeling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations. To make a mark, one needs to be an expert, your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment need to be unparalleled. To pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues, not succumb to pressure, but come up with an elegant and innovative solution to tackle any hurdle from the goal. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. An inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
Amazon hiring About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon’s Machine Learning (ML) Science and Modelling teams to build innovative products, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Chennai, TN, IND
Amazon hiring BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly demonstrated proficiency in English written communication as long as you have experience writing professionally.
• Talented creative writers, translators, and freelancers with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in a relevant field or equivalent field to help train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers.
• Certification in any of the following: Content Writing, Creative Writing, English Literature, English, Literary Arts, Linguistics, English as a Second Language Teaching (EU only).
• Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
• Eye for detail and ability to pivot from one category of requirement to another instantaneously.
• Research skills to navigate and synthesize multiple resources; understanding of basic academic integrity, i.e. plagiarism.
• This will be an onsite role, and the candidate should be flexible in work timing (including night shifts) and be ready at hand to meet delivery targets.
Amazon hiring PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Prior experience of 0 – 2 years and familiarity with US culture preferred; or experience in multicultural communication will be a plus.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 50 wpm and above).
Amazon hiring Important Link
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|