Tech Mahindra Hiring 2022 & 2023 Batch Freshers. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Post Name||Multiple Job Roles|
|Batch||2022 2023 2024|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
Tech Mahindra Hiring Job description
Candidates must have acquired the qualifications mentioned hereafter in these instructions, as a regular scholar from an institution that is duly approved by UGC and recognized by AICTE.
Candidates having acquired the qualification from any non-UGC approved/Non-AICTE recognized institution or as a non-regular scholar (i.e. through correspondence courses, online courses, or part-time studies, etc) are not eligible to appear for this test and selection.
Academic Eligibility Criteria:
1) Candidate should have completed qualifying courses in 2022 or 2023 without any backlog.
2) Having scored a minimum of 70% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA / M.Sc (Com Science)
3) In case the candidate has done a Diploma(after the 10th), then a minimum of 70% of the Diploma is mandatory. Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also a minimum of 70% in both is mandatory. (Marks are calculated for All Subjects that Appeared).
4) Candidate Should not have appeared for Score Improvement in any academics.
5) Candidate Should not have more than a 1-year gap between any 2 Academic programs since SSC. Engineering streams/branches eligible are Computer Science / Computer Engineering/IT/Electronics & Communication /Electronics &Telecommunication /Telecom/Communication/Electronics/Cyber Security or MCA /M.Sc (Computer Science)This Program is open ONLY for Engineering graduates and/or MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science) candidates who have passed in 2022 & 2023 and have been issued Provisional Degree Certificate or Consolidated Marksheet by College / University. This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses before 2022. Also M.E/M.
Tech candidates are not eligible for this program.
ENTER THE ACADEMIC SCORES in % ONLY. The system recognizes percentage grades only.
In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grades as per your University Guidelines and enter.
Entering a CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive.
Enter the percentage up to two decimals. The details you provide for this registration are the essence of an application form for this drive.
As such, incorrect details, whether deliberately or inadvertently provided by you will be held against you and may result in withdrawal of the Offer Letter (in the case issued based on such incorrect information) or termination of employment at a later stage. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for a virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration, followed by Face 2 Face Interviews at Tech Mahindra Offices. Please check your Junk/Spam emails as well.
Each test serves as a filter for the next stage of the process of successful registration, the Registration Id and Registration PIN will be sent to you on your mail id registered with us.
You must note down these Registration IDs & PINs as you will be requiring this subsequently for all correspondence with us besides for appearing in the test. In case you do not receive ID & Pin, that could be due to incorrect details filled or details filled in the wrong format (For Example – Incorrect Email ID & CGPA entered instead of Percentage scores)In case you are already employed, the onus of getting NOC/clearance to appear for the test (if required by your current employer) or getting clear exit to join Tech Mahindra Ltd on being offered employment will solely rest on you.
Any experience you may have acquired will not be cognizable as such no extra weightage of any kind in evaluation or job offer is admissible.
In case you had appeared earlier for the Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive.
There must be a clear gap of 6 months between the date you last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and the date of registration.
Be careful while filling in details related to personal particulars, contact details, academic credentials, and other critical information.
Once submitted, these can’t be amended or corrected. You may end up losing an opportunity to work with Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Candidate should be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of project at any given location including 24X7 projects.
Tech Mahindra Ltd will not entertain any claim for reimbursement of any expenses incurred by you either towards registration for this drive or for appearing for the test.
Post successful 5-stage evaluation, the Onboarding process will be done in phase wise manner as per Business Requirements. The onboarding process will be at the sole discretion of Tech Mahindra.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|