Amazon is hiring for an Ads Content Reviewer job position. All the candidates who are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and use the link.
|Position||Ads Content Reviewer|
|Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Salary||5 to 8* LPA|
Amazon work from home
1. Organic Product Review
- Review relevance between the search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
2. Training & Coaching
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with the guidance of the Supervisor) and providing ongoing feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and leadership training and development for the team.
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift issues, daily standups, updates, and escalations.
4. Preferred Skills
- Requires strong computer skills, and Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Preferred Language
- Proficient in English. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading, and comprehension.
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading, and comprehension.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintaining composure in *difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons, and other potentially offensive products.
How to Apply for this position?
Eligible and Interested candidates are to fill out the online application form at our given link below.