AMD Hiring Business Development. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Any Bachelor/Master Degree
AMD Hiring THE ROLE:
Join us to lead our organization in operational excellence as we continue to grow our company and provide technical leadership in the industry. Our team develops and manages integration systems for AMD and its business partner.
AMD Hiring THE PERSON:
A successful candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills, which will underpin their ability to deal with different stakeholders.
- Knowledge in the administration of Linux and Windows Server.
- Basic programming skills in Java, Bash, Python, and SQL.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to solve problems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
AMD Hiring KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshooting issues and providing support to both Internal and External users.
- Manage existing and new integration projects.
- Requirement gathering and implementation of change requests.
- Creating and improving operational processes.
- Manage and monitor current integration systems.
- Analyze data and prepare reports and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and ensure clear communications in alignment with organization goals.
- Involved in software development life cycle.
- Some DevOps experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with File Transfer Protocol and Webservices.
- Experience working in a supportive environment with emphasis on deep root cause analysis with a view to driving defects to zero.
- Passion for attention to detail & organizing information.
- Ability to drive to tight deadlines as part of a global, horizontal team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL