The cognizant off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Technology Specialist position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com
|Up to 13 LPA (Expected)
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Role & Responsibility:
Business / Customer
• Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
• Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation, and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such as case studies and capability decks.
• Capture and present the project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
• Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
• Work with the client team to address escalations.
• Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
• Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
• Interact with the user/customer / first-level management.
Project / Process.
• Handle specific technologies within projects.
• Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation, and test plans.
• Participate in technical audits.
• Identify opportunities for automation, standardization, and stabilization of the environment.
• Understand the technical requirements and translate them into the design.
• Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
• Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
• Plan Prepare and execute the change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
• Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
• Left shift,
• Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
• Prepare templates, checklists, and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions, and KT.
People / Team.
• Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
• Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within the project group for technologies/ tools.
• Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
• Proactively support team building and onboarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
• Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.