AMD is recruiting candidates for Co-Op/ Intern. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Official website||Click here|
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world.
Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming,, and embedded.
Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges.
We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
Pursuing B Tech/M Tech/BE/ME in Computer Sc/Electronics/IT OR Equivalent
Mandatory Skill Set:
– Excellent skills and hands-on with programming, functional failure debugging, compilation & linking failure debugging
– Hands-on experience with one or more C/C++, Ruby, Perl, and shell scripting.
– Strong inMakefile-based build environment
– Quick learner of programming languages
– Quick learner of existing systems and framework
– Basic knowledge of electronics and hardware description/verification languages like Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog, UPF
– Exposure to EDA Tools: VCS, VCS-NLP, VC-LP, Mentor 0in CDC, SpyGlass-CDC, Formality, Synopsyscore tools
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|