This Is informed to all the candidates that Barclay’s off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Process Expert position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Barclays Recruitment details:-
|Qualification||Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Batches||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
Job Role & Responsbility
- Process transactions in accordance with approved processes and procedures, international regulations, and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures, and checks at all times.
- Day-to-day query resolution, with the upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, and preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures, and proactively seeking solutions.
knowledge & Skills required
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend a given set of instructions and apply the same for day-to-day transaction processing
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Experiences and Knowledge
- Experience working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products, and services of a financial organization
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
How to apply for this Position?
Eligible and Intrested candidates fill out the Online application form through our given link below.