Conduent is recruiting candidates for Java Developer. Candidates who pursued graduation are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below. Read the details carefully. Read all the details carefuuly.
|Post Name||Java Developer|
|Salary||INR 7 LPA|
|Batch||2019/2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Conduent Hiring Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- A college or university degree is required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own field.
- Will acquire higher-level knowledge and skills while on the job.
- Develops an understanding of the company, processes, and customers.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Requires moderate guidance and direction from others.
- Requires expanded conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish work.
- Impacts a team through the quality of the services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides guidance to new team members.
- Uses existing procedures and technical experience to solve problems.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
Conduent Hiring Responsibility Statements
- Designs develops documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and applications.
- Transforms business requirements into system definitions and clear solutions.
- Communicates using flowcharts, data flow diagrams, and unified data language.
- Serves as a technical expert on development projects.
- Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Understands various software architecture and implementation methods.
- Identifies gaps in the system/requirements software development model.
- Creates technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Supports maintains and documents software functionality.
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Participates in code reviews and software design meetings.
- Examines user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consults with end-users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
- Works under minimal supervision with the ability to make independent judgments, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|