Deloitte Hiring for Batch 2024 and 2025 for Analyst Trainee-OTN . Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Post Name||Analyst Trainee-OTN|
|Batch||2023 2024 2025|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Qualifications||B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branc|
|Official website||Click here|
Deloitte Hiring Your experiences could include:
· Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
· Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
· Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
· Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
· Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
· Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
· Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
· Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
· Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
· Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets
We are strategic thinkers and technology specialists who help our clients manage critical and complex business solutions with focus on risk management.
Our professionals focus on deployment and maintenance of complex solutions for organizations that help address and manage risks and/or drives operational, financial, and regulatory compliance processes; as well as create solutions that manage the risk associated with the IT itself.
We also make extensive use of data, statistical, and quantitative analysis; rules-based methods; and explanatory and predictive modeling in order to bring insights to client issues in the forensic and transaction domains.
Deloitte Hiring Qualifications
· B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
· Graduating year – 2024
· Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
· Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
Deloitte Hiring Preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
· Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
· Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
· Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
· Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
· Profoundly curious and agile
· Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Deloitte Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||Apply Link|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|