This Is informed to all the students that Deloitte is officially hiring candidates for the position of associate Analyst – AOPS those candidates who are full fill out the Mentioned details are filling out the Online application form through our given link below.
|Position||Associate Analyst – AOPS|
|Location||Hyderabad / Bengaluru|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
• On/Offboard professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/third-party systems
• Understand requirements, follow detailed instructions, and execute the onboarding/offboarding process
• Complete assigned data entry tasks as per agreed Quality and SLAs
• Generate simple reports and provide status updates
• Complete assigned tasks that adhere to the SOPs and templates and are error-free
• Performs self-review check of all completed tasks before submitting for Quality check
• Own the assigned tasks to ensure they meet the quality standards of AE SSC
• Seek feedback from the coach and quality controllers to improve output and overall performance
• Share knowledge with team members/peers
• Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required
Qualification and Experience Required:
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to follow instructions and execute tasks without error
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work virtually
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.