KPMG has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:-
|Job type||Full time|
- Conduct external audits in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and tracking deliverable status efficiently.
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes, and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA, etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
Education and Experience
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 year of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Preferred Skills
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology/innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain, etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and Intrested candidates fill out the Online application form through our link below.