This Is informed to all the students that Deloitte is officially hiring candidates for the position of SQL Production those candidates who are full fill out the Mentioned details are filling out the Online application form through our given link below.
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Batches||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
- Liaison between business and technology with an understanding of the full life cycle of system development with AGILE methodologies.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Ensure business requirements and functional specifications are resolved and fulfilled
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved promptly
- Perform unit and system-level testing on applications
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Evaluate the problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop SSRS reports
- 0 to 2 years of problem-solving and solid analytical skills
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on self-review and providing high-quality deliverables
- Good personal organizational skills and flexible enough to change direction under business demands
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time
- Ability to integrate rapidly with the existing team, including with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and in a virtual setting
- Capable of handling high work pressure during peak months
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally; fluent in English
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Languages: Must have – SQL, good to have – PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft reporting technologies, i.e., SSRS, and good to have basic knowledge of VB scripting
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the Online application form through our link below.