EY is Hiring Data Analytics – Staff(D&I Hiring). Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read the mentioned details carefully.
|INR 6 LPA
|B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports.
EY Hiring Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volumes of data and define clear strategies in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy, and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people skills
- Problem-solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and traveling as required
- Should have a high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates with 0-3 years of relevant experience are preferred.
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) with acumen in analytics/data analysis or reports.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries