|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job types||Full time|
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Associate QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations, or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to the GA release of the software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
- 0 – 1 year of experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial industry preferred.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with the ability to design and develop automated testing programs.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.