Genpact is hiring Management Trainee. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|INR 5 LPA
|2018 – 2023
|Any Bachelor and Master’s Degree
Genpact hiring Responsibilities
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and certifies software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• BE / B.Tech
• Logical Reasoning
• Proficient in computer OS & Software
• Designing workflow charts & decision trees
• Self-reliant and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative
• Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
• Quick learner with a great attitude and should be willing to learn new technology
• Good communication skills (English)
Genpact hiring Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL