Genpact is Hiring Python Developer Job in Bangalore Apply Now Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Apply Before the job is filled. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Python Developer|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||BE/B Tech/ MCA|
|Official website||Click here|
Genpact Hiring Responsibilities
- The candidate will work as a Python & SQL Data Engineer in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with team of Quantitative Analyst and Modelers, as well as various other business and technology units.
- This position is focused on delivering tactical and strategic solutions to support the banks’ operating processes and analytics.
- The individual will be part of an Agile team working closely with team members in India and United States. The role will require the candidate to perform development and providesystem support as required by the project.
- The individual would have the opportunity to re-architect, re-design,and re-engineer platforms to solve data distribution and orchestration problems.
- To be successful, the selected candidate will require an understanding of the banking technology landscape along with the ability to analyserequirements, identifydata sources, and communicate to downstream systems.
Genpact Hiring Qualifications we seekin you!
Minimum Qualifications/ Skills
- BE/B Tech/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Genpact Hiring Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Relevant experience in Python.
- Experience in Spark SQL, Spark Streaming,Spark.
- Good ITexperience and needs to have experience in Hadoop, Hive and HBase
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-OrientedDesign.
- Experience with SQL – Design, Develop with deep understanding of Optimization techniques (e.g.: DB2, Oracle,Teradata, SQLServer)
- Good knowledge of AWS Could Platform and its services EC2, EMR, Glue, Redshift, RDS, Athena, Lake Formation & Containers
- ‘Effective’ communication skills
- Hands on experience with stream processing applications as Kafka, KSQL and understanding of low-levelKafkainner workings and partitioning schemes.
- Knowledge on versioning tools like GIT, SVN
- Creative ways of solving problems efficiently and logically
- Development experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Strong grasp of distributed architecture including web services and messaging.
- Prior working experience in financial services industry; specifically, on Cards, Payments & Banking.
- Experience in AWS/microservices.
Genpact Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|