IBM off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Data Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. Read All The Details Carefully.
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Batch||2018/2029/2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Job Location||Kochi, IN|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree|
|Official website||Click here|
IBM hiring Your Role and Responsibilities
- Mentor or coach for scrum teams
- Expert in Agile Scrum principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
- Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
- Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meetings, Conflict Resolution
- Strong in Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management, and communication
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Focus on people and Improvement by providing the team a platform for improving not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
- Implement the winning strategy according to the ground conditions.
- Agile processes in each sprint at the user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
- Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
IBM Hiring Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark / PySpark, SQL, Oozie
- Data Modelling in Hive
- Programming Languages: Java / Python / Scala
- Should have done micro/macro designing
- Familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Modeling SQL Scripting (Teradata), BDW Data modeling
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
IBM hiring Important Links