Salesforce is hiring Technical Support Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
|Official website||Click here|
Salesforce hiring Role & Responsibilities:
– Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
Salesforce hiring Experience/Skills Required:
Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
· Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
Salesforce hiring Experience/Skills Desired:
· Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
· Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
Salesforce hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||APPLY NOW|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|