Micron is hiring Associate Data Science Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the mentioned details caefully.
|Post Name||Associate Data Science Engineer|
|Batch||2018 to 2024|
|Job Location||Work From home|
|Qualifications||B.E/B.TECH/ M.E./M.TECH/MBA/MCA/PGDBM/ BBA, BCom, BCA, BSc, Any UG/PG|
|Official website||Click here|
Micron hiring Roles & responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
Broad knowledge and experience in:
- Strong desire to grow career as Data Scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on terabytes and petabytes of diverse datasets.
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages and applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques.
- Ability to apply latest mathematical and statistical techniques to analyze data and uncover patterns.
- Interested to build web application as part of job scope.
- Knowledge in Cloud based Analytics and Machine Learning Modeling
- Knowledge in building APIs for application integration.
- Knowledge in the areas: statistical modeling, feature extraction and analysis, feature engineering, supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised learning.
- Data Analysis and Validation skills
- Strong software development skills.
Micron hiring Above average skills in:
- Programming Fluency in Python
- Knowledge in statistics, Machine learning and other advanced analytical methods
- Knowledge in OOPS background is added advantage.
- Understanding of PySpark and/or libraries for distributed and parallel processing is added advantage.
- Knowledge in TensorFlow, and/or other statistical software including scripting capability for automating analyses
- Knowledge with time series data, images, semi-supervised learning, and data with frequently changing distributions is a plus
- Understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus
Micron hiring Demonstrated ability to:
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal direction
- To adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Work in multi-functional groups, with diverse interests and requirements, to a common objective
- Communicate very well with distributed teams (written, verbal and presentation)
Micron hiring Education Requirement & eligibility:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- CGPA requirements = 7.0 CGPA & Above
Micron hiring Location:
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|