SAP is hiring IT Business Services Associate Consultant. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|IT Business Services Associate Consultant
|INR 8 LPA
|India (Bangalore / Pune)
|Any Graduation and post-graduation
SAP hiring WHAT YOU BRING:
- You should be quite familiar with operating systems (Linux, Windows) and OS-level system administration concepts.
- Conceptual knowledge about Relational- and In-Memory DBMS are a must. Having some hands-on experience with HANA and/or ASE is a big plus.
- SAP technology experience, preferably in an SAP support / consulting environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with the concepts of technical planning, implementation, configuration, and integration of SAP solutions: Installations, migrations, upgrades and operations for large/complex environments is a plus.
- Experience with hyperscalers (Azure / AWS) Virtualization technologies, cloud storage systems etc. is useful.
- Good understanding of network concepts is important: Key concepts of WAN technologies, DNS configuration, Firewall / Port configuration, NSGs, Routers, subnets etc. and how they work together
- Some knowledge of network and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine).
- Customer centric mindset: Focus on highest service quality standards, customer success and achieving results.
- Understand customer business drivers, translating it into technical requirements and easy to consume solutions that meet the customer’s needs
- Team player: Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams. Your colleagues will be located around the world: Mexico, Brazil, India, South Africa, Europe etc.
- Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
- Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Identify top issues, support to define and drive implementation of the action items
- Support Engagement Lead and Project Lead in delivering customer services
- Collaborate with different teams from within the ECS organization and outside to ensure excellent customer satisfaction; this includes interfacing with customers
- Occasional weekends/off hours work during critical customer escalations or go-lives. Flexibility is a must.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or a related field.
- Some know-how about SAP Technologies and Products is a big plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and escalate issues.
SAP hiring Experience
This position is geared towards university graduates or candidates with 1-2 years of work experience in an SAP technology-related field.
We expect you to have a solid IT technology background (DB, OS, network) from your university education.
This is not a development position, but you must be able to read code, write short scripts, and/or update them.
It would be helpful if you have some SAP technology know-how, so we don’t start from scratch.
Ultimately, this job requires in-depth and hands-on SAP Technology skills. During the first months, you’ll spend a significant amount of time in formal and on-the-job pieces of training to hone your skills.
English advanced business level: Most interactions with colleagues and the customer will be in English.
India (Bangalore / Pune)
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL