Starbucks is hiring interns for the candidates of 12th / Diploma above who are eligible. Interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
|Post Name||Internship |
|Salary||UPTO 3 LPA|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||12th / Diploma/UG/PG|
|Official website||Click here|
Starbucks Responsibilities and essential job functions
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events. Continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to share coffee knowledge and stories with others
- Displays a ‘customer first’ attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Solicits feedback from the customers
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning, and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage the team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees’ performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Drives coffee conversations within the team and creates a culture of coffee appreciation
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyses sales figures and forecasts future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manages stock levels and makes key decisions about stock control
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met
- Makes timely yet thoughtful decisions even when information is incomplete; considers multiple options/alternatives before committing to a course of action
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Conducts regular store meetings
- Accountable to improve and increase store performance for the growth of the organization