S&P Global Hiring Data Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Any Bachelor /Masters
S&P Global Hiring What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of an industry-leading, Fortune 500 company
- Be a part of the “GREAT PLACE TO WORK” Certified firm
- Applying Geology understanding while capturing data from different sources of publicly available data from Annual Reports, Technical Reports, Drill Results, and Feasibility Studies.
- Job families in our domain cover dual-track career paths which means someone may aspire for a management/leadership role or a subject-matter expert/specialist role. We follow a Pay for Performance philosophy, along with a standard performance measurement with promotion and in-band progression criteria that are shared with team members for transparency and objective deliberation.
S&P Global Hiring Responsibilities:
- Performs straightforward, stand-alone tasks or transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures
- Responsible for entering and editing data in work tools as per specified guidelines and checklists
- Captures comprehensive information on the data tracked by the Metals & Mining Industry Content Department.
- Creates reports of work performed during the day via reporting tools. This process will also involve extracting and validating data errors
- Review feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence
- Works within own team; may interact with other related teams. Works with supervisor and team members to understand processes and procedure
- Works with other related teams to complete tasks assigned to them. Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
- Keeps up-to-date in the knowledge of content sets. Builds Mining industry knowledge and reporting standards.
- Increase learning by accomplishing Learning Xchange & LinkedIn Learning modules as well as modules for policy compliance
- Fosters innovation by identifying enhancement initiatives that support our LEAN philosophy
- Contribute to the achievement of personal and team objectives
S&P Global Hiring What We’re Looking For:
- The candidate should be willing to work rotational (including night) shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following a flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the prerequisites for the positions.
- Comfortable in taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Good competitive attitude towards work.
- Either Freshers or Experienced
S&P Global Hiring Basic Qualifications:
- Masters in Geology (M.Sc. In Geology)/(MTech in Mine Engineer)
- Engineer degree in Civil/Chemical specialization
- Any Science Graduate with a Specialization in Geology
Also, check out this Job
S&P Global Hiring Important Links
|Apply For This Job
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information