Unacademy is an Indian educational technology company that provides an online educational platform with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. It prepares students for various competitive exams and provides content on foundational (K-12) and skill-building courses (programming, photography, entrepreneurship, etc). It was founded by Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh, and Roman Saini in 2015. Unacademy 2023 is scheduled for an operations executive for the 12th pass or any graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria, information, and application process for this opening are below. Read all the details carefuuly.
|Post Name||Operations Associate|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Batch||2019/2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any 12th/Diploma/Bachelor’s and masters|
|Official website||Click here|
Unacademy Hiring Roles and Responsibilities
• Collate and vet various Test Prep syllabi and topics to create scripts.
• Collaborate with experts and conduct in-depth research on content authenticity and exhaustiveness.
• Organize multiple educational contents into comprehensible scripts.
• Ensure good grammar and brand consistency are maintained.
• Collaborate with other teams for input and incorporate feedback accordingly.
• Use new-age tools such as Chat GPT / Midjourney to help optimize the process.
Unacademy Hiring Must-Have skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• High Agency / Ownership.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior content generation experience.
Unacademy Hiring Requirements
• Hindi and English (mandatory).
• Candidates should have their own laptop
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|