Axis Bank hiring for business development executive posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (31-10-2022). Further information about the Axis Bank recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Post Name||Business Development Executives|
|Batch||2019 – 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any Graduation/Post Graduate|
|Official website||Click here|
Axis Bank Hiring About the Job Role:
- Business Development Executives are a part of the Bank’s front-line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of the bank’s products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third-party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Business Development Executives are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
Axis Bank Hiring Key Responsibilities:
- Selling of banks and third-party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and traveling locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross-selling more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization daily and monthly.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN, etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in the bank’s CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Axis Bank Hiring Qualifications:
The optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally to meet customers during sales calls.
- Should have a compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|