School of IT Infrastructure Management
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by the Government of India while they work as a full-time employees with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
|Post Name||School of IT Infrastructure Management|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualifications||Any Diploma / Bachelor and Masters|
|Official website||Click here|
Wipro Hiring Eligibility criteria
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
Wipro Hiring Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between the 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. The diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Diploma.
- Only full-time Diploma courses are permitted. No Part-time or correspondence or Distance learning education in the Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of onboarding
Wipro Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|