Wipro OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the Candidate who is waiting for an opportunity or want to start a new carrier then have a great opening in Wipro, Wipro is hiring for Technical Lead Any BBA BCA BSC BBM BA B.COM Pass Candidate are Eligible for this position those candidates who are interested in this position fills the online Application form through our given link, Before felling the Application form read All the Details carefully and Also share this position.
Role: Technical Lead
Experience:0-2 years (Freshers can apply)
Salary: 8.5 LPA ( Expected)
Qualifications: Any Graduate
- Review the performance dashboard & the scores for the team.
- Support the team in improving performance parameters by providing technical support & process guidance.
- Record, track, & document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken & total successful & unsuccessful resolutions.
- Ensure standard processes & procedures are followed to resolve all client queries.
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’ defined in the contract.
- Develop an understanding of process/ product for the team members to facilitate better client interaction & troubleshooting.
- Document & analyze call logs to spot the most occurring trends to prevent future problems.
- Identify red flags & escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information & disclosures are given to clients before & after the call/email requests.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with a service agreement.
- Manage & resolve technical roadblocks/ escalations as per SLA and quality requirements.
- If unable to resolve the issues, timely escalate the issues toTA and SES.
- Provide product support & resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous & professional manner.
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining customers’ & clients’ business.
- Organize ideas &. effectively communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners & situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers to record feedback & ensure compliance to contract SLAs.
- Domain Knowledge.
- Collaborative working.
- Problem-solving & decision making.
- Attention to Detail.
- Execution Excellence.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Client Centricity.
- Effective Communication.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Interested Candidate is filling out the online Application form through our given link below.