ABB OFF- Campus Recruitment 2020
This is informed to all the Candidate who is looking for opportunities in MNC Companies then have a great opening in AAB, AAB is hiring for Executive Diploma Trainee interested and ELIGIBLE Candidate Are fill out the online Application form through our given link below, before filling the Application form read all the details carefully and if u like this then share this position.
Position Executive Diploma Trainee
Salary ₹5.8 LPA
Experience Only FRESHERS
- You are the kind of person who has a passion to solve complex problems and have an impact on the sustainable technology of the future
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope, and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrate an ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Pursuing a Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Instrumentation
- Technical Diploma students graduating in 2022.
- The aggregate of 10th and 12th and all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Central and Southern target colleges, as per the requirements. All positions are in the central-southern part of India
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Interested Candidate Who wants to Apply for this position fill out the Application form through our given link below.
About ABB Organisation :
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.