Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engg|
Job Description Application Development Associate:
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- CTC- 4.5 LPA
All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, and 2021 year of pass outs
No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
Students must have Indian citizenship.
Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
Apply now:- CLICK HERE