Accenture is hiring for new an Associate – Digital Marketing and Campaigns. For this job vacancy, any graduate can Apply.
|Position||New Associate – Digital Marketing and Campaigns|
|Batches||2019 2020 2021 2022|
To Do In Accenture
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients.
You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, and addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies.
You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, and patterns to create an architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements.
They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and helping them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from the Client Database by writing complex SQL queries.
They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns.
The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to the evaluation of results.
The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations.
The role may require you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360, and Responsys.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and Intrested candidates fill out the online Application form through our given link.