Amazon Recruitment Drive for Any 10+2, Graduate Freshers 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity Amazon is announced for bulk-hiring for the position of Virtual Customer Service Associate those candidates who are waiting for work from home then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
Position: Virtual Technical Support
Experience: 0-2 Years
Location: WORK FORM HOME
Salary: ₹ 4 LPA* Expected
Qualification: 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Batch: 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business needs
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS WORK FROM JOBS?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.