Amazon Recruitment Drive for Any 10+2, Graduate Freshers 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity Amazon is announced for bulk-hiring for the position of Virtual Customer Service Associate those candidates who are waiting for work from home then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
Position: Virtual Technical Support
Experience: 0-2 Years
Location: WORK FORM HOME
Salary: ₹ 4 LPA* Expected
Qualification: 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Batch: 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business needs
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS WORK FROM JOBS?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT MORE JOBS HERE👇