Wipro SIM Off-Campus 2022
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence, or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.