Amazon officially hires candidates for the position of process specialist those candidates who are waiting for an opportunity or want to change this position then have great openings on amazon eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link.
|experiences||0-1 Year of experience (freshers can apply)|
Amazon off-campus Drive 2022 for Process Specialist
Job Role & responsibilities
- Understanding of analytical simulations and assessments. Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Reporting and analysis through tools, portals, and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Data-warehouse analysis.
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data management systems) and performing ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus – this ability will be developed over time for a candidate who is fundamentally strong analytically.
- Develop and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
- Scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools used by flow execution
- Communicate with external customers
- Provide real-time customer experience by working in a 24×7 operating environment.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record, with Logistics/Supply Chain/ Mathematics/Science/Engineering subjects
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these findings in a review forum.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Significant work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with Six Sigma/ Lean analytical techniques is a plus
- Availability to work on Night Shift
How to apply for this amazon process associate position
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.