This is informed to all the candidates who are looking for paid internships then have the Best Internship Opportunity of 2023 | Top 3 Internships for Students | Free Government Internships before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully.
|organization||TCS, RBI, JIO|
|Post Name||Summer Internships 2024|
|Batch||2018 – 2023|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
|Official website||Click here|
Government Internships 2023 Internship Program
Enroll in the Internship Program to learn with India’s Most Innovative Company
We believe that India has unlimited potential and it can be realized if provided with the necessary infrastructure and resources. The Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity to the young students of India. Under this program, Graduates and postgraduates from different fields are given a chance to work on a variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
By participating in the Internship Program, the student will be able to:
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn the practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts in the Industry
Government Internships 2023 Eligibility
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full-time degree/diploma program with a government-recognized education institute.
- Must have written permission from the institute for the internship
2 Reserve Bank of India internship 2024
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for Summer Placement in various Offices of the Bank.
Government Internships 2023 Who can apply?
Students pursuing a) post-graduate courses b) Integrated five-year courses in Management / Statistics / Law / Commerce / Economics / Econometrics / Banking / Finance c) Three-year full time professional bachelor’s degree in Law from reputed Institutions / Colleges located in India. Students who are currently in the penultimate year of their course can only apply for the summer placement.
How to apply?
Eligible students should apply for summer placement through the online web-based application form from 15th October to 15th December of the previous year for internship starting from April of next year. The candidates shall ensure that they correctly mention the state in which their college/ institute is located.
Instructions regarding on-line application form
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of summer placement etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. RBI will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph, signature and College authorization letter/ Bonafide certificate uploaded in the online application form will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the RBI website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- RBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of RBI.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted, and such applications would be rejected.
General Rules/ Instructions to candidates
- Candidates can apply for only one Control Office and will be considered for the summer placement at the centre as per their college/ institute’s location. For example, candidate studying in college/ institution located in Maharashtra/ Goa/ Daman & Diu/ Dadara & Nagar Haveli can apply for Mumbai centre only.
- Candidates need not submit/ send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions in India. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ SGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If asked for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University/Institution regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
- RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
The Bank will select a maximum of 125 students for summer placement every year. In the month of January / February of the following year, the interview for the short-listed candidates will be held at the offices as indicated. The short-listed outstation candidates will be required to bear the travel costs of journey to the office of RBI and back for this purpose. Names of selected students will be communicated in the month of February / March.
Selected outstation candidates will be reimbursed AC II Tier return fare by rail (or equivalent amount) from the place of his/her institute to the place of summer placement for undertaking the project.
Declaration of Secrecy
Summer trainees are required to furnish a declaration of secrecy to the Bank before reporting for the internship.
Normally the period of placement will be for a maximum of three months during the period from April to July. The period may be reduced/extended at the discretion of the Bank.
Place of Summer Training
Summer trainees will be required to undertake the project at the centre corresponding to the state of their institute, as per the table given above.
Summer trainees are eligible to receive a monthly stipend of ₹20,000/- per month. Outstation trainees will be required to make accommodation arrangements on their own.
|APPLY NOW||Internship 1 :- https://tinyurl.com/4n2r9z3x Internship 2 :- https://tinyurl.com/4wxb92f5 Internship 3 :- https://tinyurl.com/3hxjnddz|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|