This is informed to all the candidates that Cognizant Is Hiring For The Role Of Senior Process Executive Data those candidates who are interested in this Position fill out the Online application form through our given link below.
|Post Name||Senior Process Executive Data|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Qualifications||Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. graduate.|
|Official website||Click here|
Job Role & Responsibility:
• Efficiently Process a predefined number of transactions as assigned with the highest level of accuracy as agreed upon by the client.
• Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instant.
• Maintain the business controls as per the requirement.
• Articulate/ communicate in a manner understood by clients/end users.
• Connect & provide the highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
• Ensure that all Statistical, Financial, and TAT metrics are met while processing claims.
• 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines involving medical management processes.
• Adhere to audit compliance (Internal, Statutory Audit) of all Healthcare processes as laid out by Cognizant / the client of Cognizant.
• Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
• Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
• Adhere to shift handover processes.
• Raise process-related issues/concerns on time with the process and team leads.
• Record data relating to production statistics, end user-related notes, etc as appropriate.
• Stay updated with the process knowledge/changes and refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to process transactions effectively.
• Adhere to security practices set by the organization.
• Implement small process improvement projects.
• Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
• Resolve process-related queries and expedite data requests.
• Respond to data requests.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information, policies, and procedures as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protocols.
• Maintain acceptable levels of performance including but not limited to attendance, adherence to protocols, customer courtesy, and all other productivity and efficiency targets and objectives.
• Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work.
• Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|