Deloitte Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the Candidate who is looking to start a carrier that Deloitte is hiring for Technical Support – Associate Analyst Eligible Candidate are filling out the Application form through our given link, before Appliying for this position read all the details carefully and share this position.
Position Technical Support – Associate Analyst
Batch 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Qualification Any Grdaute
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Outlook 2016, Office 365, and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
• Knowledge of Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox, and DL management.
• Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note, and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
• Should have Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meetings Ad-hoc or planned.
• Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance, and/or upgrades
• Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration, and troubleshooting
• Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptops, printers, MFD, and other hardware peripherals
• Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
• All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs, and weekend working
• Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats, and voicemail) with end users.
• Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call
The resolution, Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
Excellent written, verbal, listening, and analytical skills.
Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and macOS.
Knowledge of network and internet.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES