Fiserv Technology – Summer Intern. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Summer Intern|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Batch||2019 – 2023|
|Official website||Click here|
Fiserv Technology Job Details
Fiserv is currently looking for innovative and motivated Technology Interns to participate in the 10-week 2022 Summer Internship Program. Technology areas such as Application Development, Global & Cyber Security, Mobile Solutions, Network Engineering and Quality Assurance are offering internships; each will provide training curriculum, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning.
Interns will work with Technology professionals learning much needed skills such as coding, testing and support application software;
work with senior analysts and experienced teammates;
offer innovative suggestions; participate in quality inspections; support in ongoing documentation of existing process, with mentorship, and other complicated projects.
Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
Also, check out the openings
Fiserv Technology Qualifications:
• Progress towards completion of bachelor’s degree by December 2022 / May 2024 with demonstrated academic achievement
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 or above preferred)
• Interest in learning and using emerging technologies (Mobile, payments, cloud computing, information security, and converging markets)
• Understanding of development processes and life cycles preferred (Waterfall and SCRUM/Agile)
• Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
• Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship Desired Technical Qualifications, expertise not required:
• Microsoft .NET
• C# / C / C++
• ASP .NET
• Java Script
• ReactJS Majors:
A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: C
omputer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), but willing to train the right candidate. Learn more about Fiserv: To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|