Amazon hiring vendor Associate (work from home/office – hybrid) posts. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read All The Details Carefully. Read all the details carefully
|Post Name||Vendor Associate|
|Salary||INR 4.2 LPA|
|Batch||2022 – 2023|
|Official website||Click here|
Amazon hiring job responsibilities :
• Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication in the English Language.
• Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support in the English Language,
• Candidates should be living or willing to relocate to Chennai and work remotely within the City limits.
• Candidates should have Fixed Line internet (High-speed broadband) and Power back to support for the duration of his/her Shift time.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Selling Partner including the appropriate escalation of Selling Partner’ issues. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Selling Partner’s issues and questions.
Also, check out the openings
Amazon hiring BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers) Language: English
Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
Committed Selling Partner advocate, driving process & tool improvements.
Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Desired skill sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Amazon hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|