Genpact is hiring Management Trainee – SOC Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||SOC Analyst|
|Official website||Click here|
Genpact hiring Responsibilities
• Providing incident response/investigation and remediation support for escalated security alerts/incidents (should be flexible to work in 24*7 environment)
• Leverages emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules, etc.) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack
• Performing comprehensive computer monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities, Target mapping and profiling.
• Provides support for complex computer/network exploitation and defence techniques to include deterring, identifying, and investigating computer and network intrusions
• Provides technical support for forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery, in support of computer crime investigation. Researches and maintains proficiency in open and closed source computer exploitation tools, attack techniques, procedures, and trends.
• Performs research into emerging threat sources and develops threat profiles. Keep updated on the latest cybersecurity threats.
• Demonstrates strong evidence of analytical ability and attention to detail. Has a broad understanding of all stages of incident response.
• Has a sound understanding of SIEM, PAM, CASB, EDR, other threat detection platforms and Incident Response tools.
• Has a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving
• Knowledge of current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc.)
• Has basic knowledge of Data Loss Prevention monitoring
• Has basic knowledge of audit requirements (PCI, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
Genpact hiring Qualifications we seek in you!
• Security Certifications Preferred (Including but not limited to the following certifications):
Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GDAT, OSCP, CHFI, CEH.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Genpact hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|