MediaMath is Recruitment for Software Engineer job position. The interested candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA can apply for this job through the link given below.
|Salary||Up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Qualification||BCA BSC BE BTECH|
MediaMath Recruitment 2022
Job role and responsbility
· Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability.
· Ability to work in a team and individually with good initiative.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with the ability to understand specifications and transform them into high-quality code.
· Not afraid to ask for help when needed.
· Some familiarity or understanding of microservices architecture, Cloud infrastructure, and CI/CD
· Interest in quality; takes the time to unit test and automate testing
· An understanding of Agile software development methodologies
· Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
· Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations
· Can communicate in various settings; one-on-one, small, and large groups, with peers and senior management
· The desire to be organized, highly responsive, and committed to quality
· Experience with an object-oriented or functional programming language (e.g. Go, Java, Scala, Clojure, or Python)
· Comfortable with relational or NoSQL databases
· Some understanding of event streams (e.g. Kafka)
· Some understanding of development and build tools (e.g. Git, Docker, Jenkins)
· Some familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems
Required Qualification and Experiences
· 0-3+ years of software engineering experience
· BS degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
· Own development tasks assigned to you, showcasing the ability to quickly switch between projects. Write quality code, and follow instructions and guidance.
· Excited to learn as much as possible, striking the right balance between “give it a try” and “asks for help.” Easily trained; learn on the job from more experienced developers. Ask questions, and seek to really understand. Be receptive to feedback and reflect on how you can improve every day.
· Able to maintain or refactor current code.
· Able to reliably follow instructions and work with due care and attention, taking responsibility for delivery and quality of work.
· Have strong attention to detail and flexibility for quickly switching between projects as required.
· Have good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
How to apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates are fill out the online application form through our given link below.