NatWest Group Recruitment 2024 for Risk Analyst Intern (6 months). Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Risk Analyst Intern
NatWest Group Hiring Join us as a Risk Analyst Intern
- If you’re ready for a new challenge and want to make a far-reaching impact through your work, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for
- You’ll be participating in a number of core events, such as sustainability challenges, spotlight sessions and networking
- Join a collaborative and supportive environment, where we’ll give you key skills and experience to develop your career
- We’re offering this internship for a duration of six months
NatWest Group Hiring What you’ll do
As a Risk Analyst Intern, you’ll be completing a programme of activity to build skills and experience in the relevant programme. You’ll undertake any relevant core learning and development and make sure that you complete your weekly learning log, project and any presentations required.
You’ll also be:
- Completing all relevant learning modules
- Completing all placement objectives as agreed with your placement line manager
- Provided comprehensive training on market leading derivative software Murex
- Managing your day-to-day activities within risk appetite and displaying risk practices and behaviours consistent with our risk culture
NatWest Group Hiring The skills you’ll need
It’s essential that you have cleared CFA or CA, or FRM and we’ll expect you to have a strong numerical and logical capability. We’re also looking for someone with a strong customer focus, coupled with excellent communication skills.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Problem solving capabilities, with a willingness to learn and quickly adapt to change
- An innovative and creative mind-set
- The ability to build great working relationships
Also look on this Job
Age – For this recruitment, candidate age must be at least 18years. Candidates having age less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – For Walmart recruitment, the candidate will be selected on the basis of shortlisting/ assessment test and virtual/ telephonic interview. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via registered mobile number or email id.
How to Apply – All legible and interested candidates have to apply online from the official website or from the given link.
NatWest Group Hiring Important Links
|Apply For This Job
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. If someone asks you for money or asks for money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family and group. So that they can also get this information.