Unacademy Work From Home Job – Unacademy is an Indian educational technology company providing online educational platforms headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It prepares students for various competitive exams, as well as provides content on foundational (K-12) and skill building courses (programming, photography, entrepreneurship, etc.). It was founded in 2015 by Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh and Roman Saini. Growth Consultants for 12th pass or any Graduation in Unacademy 2023. Was ready to appoint. Detailed eligibility criteria for this post.
|Work From Home Job
|Any Graduates BA/BBA/BOM/BCA/MCA/Bsc/ BBA/MCA/MSC/MCOM/MBA/BE/ Btech)
Unacademy Hiring Job Description:
– Identify and leverage effective growth channels to drive signups for UnacademyX.
– Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to engage potential users.
– Analyze market trends and user behaviour to make data-driven decisions.
– Collaborate with a team of skilled professionals to share ideas and foster collective growth.
– Track and measure the impact of your initiatives, ensuring alignment with our growth objectives.
– Must be 18 years or older and based in India.
– Strong interest in digital marketing and growth hacking.
– Creative thinker with the ability to devise innovative strategies.
– Basic understanding of analytics and market trends.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Enhance your marketing skills with real-world, impactful work.
– Build your personal brand and set the foundation for becoming a future influencer in the marketing world.
– Expand your professional network with industry professionals and like-minded individuals.
– Flexibility to balance this role with your personal commitments.
– Performance-based rewards and recognition.
– Certificate of experience from UnacademyX upon successful completion.
|Apply Unacademy Job
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
|Also check out this openings
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. If someone asks you for money or asks for money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family and group. So that they can also get this information