Genpact Business Analyst – Data Science Vacancy at Bangalore. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Post Name||Business Analyst – Data Science|
|Salary||INR 8 LPA|
|Batch||2019 to 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
Genpact Job Role & Responsibilities
The AI Engineer is expected to leverage his/her expertise to translate the customer’s business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the team of specialists to bring large-scale AI solutions to fruition.
The key responsibilities of the AI Engineer are:
• Creation of cutting-edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic, and speech data
• Creation and deployment of production-ready code
• Create a framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure the robustness and reliability of production-ready models
Don’t miss these openings check now
Mandatory and Preferred Skills
Specific Competencies – Mandatory
Coursework and Education
• BTech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, and Communication.
• Academic course work in various levels of math dealing with probability and statistics, Bayesian networking and graphical modeling, and coverage of deep learning and neural networks and cognitive science
• One or more assignments completed in designing, building, training, and deploying a model for a given area.
• Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
• Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
• Building, deploying, and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
• Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
• Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|