EY Company Recruitment For Resource Management Associate. Candidates who completed Graduation or Post graduation degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Resource Management Associate|
|Salary||INR 8 LPA|
|Official website||Click here|
Your key responsibilities include:
- Calculate staff requirements based on demand projections.
- Create staff schedules to maximize service and minimize cost.
- Timely update of resource schedules on the schedule management tool (Retain).
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability/future project demands.
- Minimize open, unfulfilled demand.
- Mailbox management.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective resource deployment.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
Skills and attributes for success
Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant workforce management experience. Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in resource management team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment, and scheduling.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|