|Post Name||Document Processing Specialist|
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Batch||2017 to 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, the Document Processing Specialist will :
- Create various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, scanning or other methods.
- Convert styles, perform mail merges, insert media into presentations, create tables, work with graphs and objects.
- Proofread and check documents for appropriate formatting, spelling, grammar, and sense/clarity.
- Correct document corruption, document version comparisons and check for accurate revisions.
- Respond promptly to requests, meeting deadlines, and work cooperatively with other departments and individuals within the firm.
- Manage the intake process of all document production requests and document support requests which includes prioritizing and coordinating work for completion.
- Apply word processing expertise to be able to work on complex legal and other document.
ALSO, CHECK OUT THESE OPENINGS
Genpact is hiring for Business Analyst – Data Science
The Better India is Hiring Copy Editors – Hindi | Work From Home
eBay hiring for Indirect Tax Analysts | Work From Home jobs
Amazon Hiring for Work From Home
Newsweek Hiring for Video Editor, Lifestyle & Entertainment | Work From Home job
OLX Hiring for Catalog Managers Work From Home jobs
Acquia Hiring for Account Management Coordinator
Fresh Prints Hiring for Ad Associates Work From Home Job
Sutherland Hiring for Lead Record To Report
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
- Must be a French Language Expert.
- Advanced-level technical skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
Skills for Success :
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Strong attention to detail and superior word processing, spelling, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents, and procedures are an asset.
- Transcription experience is an asset.