Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2024 (Private Job Update, Work From Home/ Office) for Various transformation consultant posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (19-01-2024). Further information about the Tech Mahindra recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Transformation Consultants/Customer Support Associate
|Work From Home India
Tech Mahindra Hiring Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of clients’ telecom operations using tools relevant telecom analysis to identify areas for improvement and efficiency
- Develop and implement strategic plans to enhance telecom services, reduce costs and increase overall effectiveness, utilizing tools of strategic planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, employing collaboration CRM tools and existing reports to analyze market trends and assess the competitive landscape within the telecom industry
- Provide expert advice on the integration of new technologies, ensuring alignment with business goals
- Create and deliver impactful presentations for response to RFQs, RFIs and RFPs. Should have knowledge of tools to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives, leveraging tools for effective communication and documentation. Experience on transformation and incoming channel deflection to digital mediums would be an added benefit
- Conduct regular follow-ups using project management tools like JIRA to assess the success of implemented solutions and identify opportunities for further enhancements.
Stay updated on industry regulations, emerging technologies, and best practices utilizing research tools across various domains (Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, etc.)
Tech Mahindra Hiring Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Telecommunications, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Proven experience as a Business Consultant in the telecom industry
- In-depth knowledge of telecom technologies, networks, and industry trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Certification in relevant areas such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Lean Six Sigma methodology is desirable.
|Also check out this open jobs
Tech Mahindra Hiring Important Links
| Click Here to Apply Online for Transformation Consultant
Click Here to Apply Online for Customer Support Associate
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. If someone asks you for money or asks for money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family and group. So that they can also get this information